Friday, October 12, 2012

Janet Jackson - Say You Do

YouTube
It was Solid Gold that I saw Janet Jackson perform her hit single, Say You Do. It was the year of 1983. Before DVDs, there was VCR and VHS tapes. I remember recording Janet from Solid Gold and inviting my friends over to watch her with me. We loved Michael Jackson's baby sister. We thought she had great talent. My mother thought she sung a good song when she sung, Say You Do. Me and my friends enjoyed singing and wanted to be singers like Janet when we were growing up. We tried to get together and write songs like the one Janet sung. We were teenage girls with a dream. However, none of us are singers or what we dreamed of becoming. I miss the days when we sat back and watched Janet Jackson and had our dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment