Monday, February 13, 2012

Whitney Houston Sings Yes Jesus Loves Me

One night after Whitney's death, I went to sleep with her on my mind. I kept seeing her in my dreams. I heard her voice saying, "Don't let anyone trouble you. Go on and lift the Savior up though they are not impressed. Keep on thanking Jesus." The message is a true message. That's why I have posted this video of Whitney Houston from GodTube. She is singing Yes Jesus Loves Me.

We only know and see what television tells us about Whitney's death, but we don't know all of the reasons why and how Whitney was on drugs. There may have been a number of things going on in Whitney's life that we do not know or see. There is one thing that I know. God sees everything, and God knows everything. He is the Judge. Yes, Whitney was on drugs, but that does not make her a bad person. It can happen to any of us. It can happen just by taking medication for sickness. Life is hard sometimes and there are things in this life that we might not be able to bare. Never look down on anyone. For those of us that have never used drugs, we should pray that we are strong enough to stay away from drugs. We should pray for others because Satan is nobody's friend. He is all about evil and will reward you nothing but evil. He doesn't want any of us to look better than him. It does not matter if you work for him. God is not the enemy. Sometimes he just takes us away from the evil to save us.

Whitney Houston - Yes Jesus Loves Me from theremix on GodTube.com.

2 comments:

  1. So true. It seems as if the reasoning for it is already there without the autopsies or anything. I love her too much to let the negativity upset me. I'm with you. She was my favorite artist all time and I own her that much at least I think. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing with me. Whitney can see how we feel better than she did when she was here on earth. I believe her life is just beginning and that she is with God. I do not believe everything was her fault. Jennifer Holiday said that Whitney tried to help her get a job and help her when she lost her home. They only had one argument and became the best of friends. Her story touched my heart and I wish she would write a book.

      Delete