Sunday, March 7, 2010

Kenny Loggins_This is it



 Posted by silasofa

There is just something about this song by Kenny Loggins. It has a catchy tune and chorus. Suddenly he sings, "This Is It!" Then he brings the exclamatory down to sing smooth and softer. I love the instrument sounds and the back up of Michael Mcdonnald.

Little Bit of the Lyrics:
There have been times in my life
I've been wondering why
Still somehow I believed
We'd always survive
Now I'm not so sure
You're waiting to hear
One good reason to try
But what more can I say
What's left to provide
You think that maybe it's over
Only if you want it to be
Are you gonna wait for your sign,
your miracle
Stand up and fight
This is it
Make no mistake where you are
This is it
Your back's to the corner
This is it
Don't be a fool anymore
This is it
The waiting is over

No comments:

Post a Comment